Vom Thema belegte Seiten:   [1 2] >
Powwow: Brussels - Belgium

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Brussels - Belgium".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentinien
Englisch > Spanisch
+ ...
New organizer? Jan 25, 2007

Dear all,

My name is Romina Bona and I'm part of Proz.com community staff. One of my tasks deals with powwows support and ID verification. I'd like to know if anybody would be interested in becoming the organizer of this powwow and I'd also like to offer my help to invite more people to attend this powwow. You can contact me at [email protected].
Regards.
Romina Bona


 
nordiste
nordiste  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Local time: 05:16
Englisch > Französisch
+ ...
Brussels or Leuven - no preference Jan 25, 2007

Brussels or Leuven, all the same for me. I come by car anyway .
The brasserie in Brussels looks interesting, by the way.


 
Bianca Fogarasi
Bianca Fogarasi  Identity Verified

Französisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
Brussels DEFINITELY! Jan 26, 2007

much more easier for those coming from Arlon & Luxembourg. We would also profit to visit a little bit friends & places...

 
Iulia Goras
Iulia Goras  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:16
Englisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
Bruxelles it is! Jan 26, 2007

It is much easier for us to go directly to BXL than change trains and so on...

 
Bianca Fogarasi
Bianca Fogarasi  Identity Verified

Französisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
Answer to William's mail Feb 1, 2007

I'll be coming with my fiance, Eric, Belgian, so please count for 2.

Looking forward to see you all! Nadia, glad to see you joined us) Nobody else interested from our Romanian colleagues?


 
nordiste
nordiste  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Local time: 05:16
Englisch > Französisch
+ ...
still there at 5:00 pm ? Feb 1, 2007

I already have an appointment at 2:00 pm , but I can make it for 5:00 pm. Will you still be there ? Any plan for diner at the restaurant ?

 
Bianca Fogarasi
Bianca Fogarasi  Identity Verified

Französisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
speaking for myself Feb 1, 2007

Well, I calculated more or less to be staying with you & having lunch from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. & afterwards go visit a little bit the center (if the weather is nice & clear). Then, we'll need 2h 30min to go back home by train so... no, diner is not in for us.

 
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 04:16
Flämisch > Englisch
+ ...
Yes Feb 1, 2007

Yes. I'll will wait until the last person arrives.

 
Barbara Baldi
Barbara Baldi  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:16
Englisch > Italienisch
+ ...
Urgent info Feb 1, 2007

Hi everybody,
in order to be there I need to know the precise time and place and costs!!!
Thanx
BB


 
Bianca Fogarasi
Bianca Fogarasi  Identity Verified

Französisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
precise time & date... Feb 1, 2007

are written above, at the beginning of this powwow's page:

„Date : the 10th of February at 2 p.m.

at "The Ultieme Hallucinatie" in Brussels.

It is an "Art Déco" bar-restaurant, not far from the North Station.

http://www.ultiemehallucinatie.be/EN/ultiemeEN.html”

William sent us a detailed mail how to get there, yo
... See more
are written above, at the beginning of this powwow's page:

„Date : the 10th of February at 2 p.m.

at "The Ultieme Hallucinatie" in Brussels.

It is an "Art Déco" bar-restaurant, not far from the North Station.

http://www.ultiemehallucinatie.be/EN/ultiemeEN.html”

William sent us a detailed mail how to get there, you should have got it, haven't you?

Costs... well, from my experience, there are no costs involved in a powwow gathering, except for what you're going to order at the restaurant.
▲ Collapse


 
Bianca Fogarasi
Bianca Fogarasi  Identity Verified

Französisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
opening at 16h Feb 1, 2007

... hmmm... well, I suppose we could go for some sightseeing before, though I was rather thinking of mixing walking & shopping)

Wouldn't there be any other similar place that opens between 12h-14h?


 
nordiste
nordiste  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Local time: 05:16
Englisch > Französisch
+ ...
4:00 pm is just fine by me Feb 1, 2007



 
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 04:16
Flämisch > Englisch
+ ...
Suggestion. Feb 1, 2007

Actually, I was doubting between holding the Powwow on top of the Atomium. However, the restaurant there only opens on the 21st of March and you can only have snacks. But should you wish to visit it, there are 4 places in my car. I can drive you there.
Or guide you around Brussels from say noon until the powwow starts. It is not the first time, I show people Brussels.


 
Bianca Fogarasi
Bianca Fogarasi  Identity Verified

Französisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
4 p.m. OK for me as well Feb 2, 2007



 
Iulia Goras
Iulia Goras  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:16
Englisch > Rumänisch
+ ...
Count for 2 Feb 2, 2007

I `ll be coming with my husband.

 
Vom Thema belegte Seiten:   [1 2] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatoren dieses Forums
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Brussels - Belgium






Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »