Powwow: Edinburgh - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Edinburgh - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marion Lurf
Marion Lurf  Identity Verified
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 14:47
Englisch > Deutsch
+ ...
Tomorrow May 30, 2008

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately the weather doesn't look too promising so it's very likely we'll go to Café Grande instead. Can I just ask you to update your attendance status so that I know who's coming for sure? I'm not going to go if I'm the only one there. Seems like the date for our meeting is very unfortunate!

See you soon,
Marion


 
stolley
stolley
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 14:47
Deutsch > Englisch
+ ...
yes, cafe grande May 30, 2008

Hello, again, thanks for the note. I can come along for a while and would like to meet you! s

 
stolley
stolley
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 14:47
Deutsch > Englisch
+ ...
that's fine May 30, 2008

that's ok, Marion,
I can always do something else, thanks for organising the get togethers,
sarah


 
Marion Lurf
Marion Lurf  Identity Verified
Vereinigtes Königreich
Local time: 14:47
Englisch > Deutsch
+ ...
Meeting cancelled May 30, 2008

Hi again,

Seeing that virtually no one can make it tomorrow (not even the sun!), I decided to cancel the meeting. Sorry about that!

I hope to see many of you end of June.
Marion


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatoren dieses Forums
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Edinburgh - United Kingdom






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »