Marianne Dahl
Marianne Dahl  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 01:02
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
Apr 15, 2014

When I receive a package created in Trados Studio 2011, open it an start working on it I receive duringe the day an error message showing that the TM I am used is in "readonly", and it is therefore deactivated. Strange as I have been using the TM earlier during the day without any problems. And it is not the package and this particularly TM, as I have also received the same error message when working for another client and with another package and TM.

I simply cannot understand wha
... See more
When I receive a package created in Trados Studio 2011, open it an start working on it I receive duringe the day an error message showing that the TM I am used is in "readonly", and it is therefore deactivated. Strange as I have been using the TM earlier during the day without any problems. And it is not the package and this particularly TM, as I have also received the same error message when working for another client and with another package and TM.

I simply cannot understand what is happening. Can anyone give me a clue?

Best regards
Marianne
Collapse

Simon Chen
Simon Chen  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 07:02
English to Chinese
+ ...
Revise the TM setting Apr 16, 2014

Maybe you need to check the setting of the TM, and see if you have checked all the options.

Marianne Dahl
Marianne Dahl  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 01:02
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
TM is deactivated in Trados Studio 2011 Apr 16, 2014

Thank you Simon, but this is not the problem. I have checked all the needed options. They become deactivated each time my system deactivate the tm. ...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM is deactivated in Trados Studio 2011

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »