Off topic: SDL OpenExchange Developer Competition – New plugin ‘Studio Time Tracker’
Thread poster: PatrickHartnett
PatrickHartnett
PatrickHartnett
Local time: 05:40
Jul 22, 2014

Hello,

I have recently released a new plugin on SDL Open Exchange in connection with the Developers competition. Please feel free to download and take a look at this plugin: http://www.translationzone.com/openexchange/app/studiotimetracker-591.html

I’m always very interested in receiving your suggestions & ideas, so please send your f
... See more
Hello,

I have recently released a new plugin on SDL Open Exchange in connection with the Developers competition. Please feel free to download and take a look at this plugin: http://www.translationzone.com/openexchange/app/studiotimetracker-591.html

I’m always very interested in receiving your suggestions & ideas, so please send your feedback

Studio Time Tracker

Studio Time Tracker is a complete solution for tracking and managing the time that you spend working on projects from SDL Trados Studio 2014. It is fully integrated with the Studio 2014 API, allowing for full automation in tracking the activities as the user is working on the documents; quite simply, it tracks the time for you so you don’t have to!
It provides a rich interface covering all the requirements for maintaining the properties of the project activities (i.e. hours, rates, type of activity etc…) including integrated navigation & filtering.

Download it for free from SDL OpenExchange:
» SDL OpenExchange - (Studio Time Tracker)
http://www.translationzone.com/openexchange/app/studiotimetracker-591.html

Note: There is plenty of room for improvements with this plugin; the next releases should concentrate on the type of reports that can be created from within the plugin; a standard set of report templates will be integrated with the tool, but more importantly allow for full customization so that the user can have complete control of how the reports are generated for their specific requirements.

Thank you for your support,

Patrick Hartnett
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL OpenExchange Developer Competition – New plugin ‘Studio Time Tracker’

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »