Stéphanie Argentin
Stéphanie Argentin  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:40
Member (2008)
Italian to French
+ ...
Mar 1, 2015

Hello, I used Trados 2014 (on Windows 8.1) until this morning without problem when, suddenly, it closed showing this message "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".
Then, I tried to reopen the application unsuccessfully, getting the same message.
I tryed to repair Trados using Windows utility but didn't work. I reinstalled Trados too...it still doesn't work....

Don't know what to do since I have to
... See more
Hello, I used Trados 2014 (on Windows 8.1) until this morning without problem when, suddenly, it closed showing this message "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".
Then, I tried to reopen the application unsuccessfully, getting the same message.
I tryed to repair Trados using Windows utility but didn't work. I reinstalled Trados too...it still doesn't work....

Don't know what to do since I have to deliver a file by tomorrow morning!

Need an urgent help. Thanks a lot anticipately to all!

--------------
I solved the problem myself by deleting the folder containing the file on which I was working when Trados crashed and then, fortunately, Trados opened correctly and I was able to retranslate the file from a new original one. It worked fine !

[Modifié le 2015-03-01 13:36 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados does not open

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »