Francisco Mar Rubio (X)
Francisco Mar Rubio (X)  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 03:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 27, 2015

Dear all,

I do not know what else to do to create a .tmx file of the alignments I have done with Studio 2011. Everytime I try to export a tmx the programme crashes. I know I can export in .txt but then I can not do anything either because:
-I do not have Workbench 2007 (I bought Studio 2011 without Workbench 2007)
-I can convert the txt into tmx with Xbench but I do know why Studio 2011 will not accept this .tmx (it will just show errors in the process of importing)
... See more
Dear all,

I do not know what else to do to create a .tmx file of the alignments I have done with Studio 2011. Everytime I try to export a tmx the programme crashes. I know I can export in .txt but then I can not do anything either because:
-I do not have Workbench 2007 (I bought Studio 2011 without Workbench 2007)
-I can convert the txt into tmx with Xbench but I do know why Studio 2011 will not accept this .tmx (it will just show errors in the process of importing)

Is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you!
Best,
Francisco
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Winalign from Studio 2011 crashes when exporting into .tmx

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »