TRADOS 2014 doesn't work! Error: Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig.
Thread poster: Giovanna Alessandra Meloni
Giovanna Alessandra Meloni
Giovanna Alessandra Meloni  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 17:55
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Aug 4, 2015

Good morning!

I worked with Trados 2014 yesterday.
When I try to open it today, it appears this Error message: Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig.
After this, another message say the program will be closed.

I found this suggestions/solutio
... See more
Good morning!

I worked with Trados 2014 yesterday.
When I try to open it today, it appears this Error message: Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig.
After this, another message say the program will be closed.

I found this suggestions/solutions
https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/language/translationproductivity/f/92/t/2985#pi239031345filter=all&pi239031345scroll=false

I followed the instruction but, Trados doesn't work and there is always the same error message.

What can I do?

Thank you.
Collapse

Liselotte K. de Hennig
Liselotte K. de Hennig  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 12:55
Spanish to German
+ ...
Same problem here yesterday but... Aug 4, 2015

Yesterday I had the same problem but today instead of the error mesage a window appeared offering the connection to the SDLcloud and now SDL Trados 2014 works normally.

[Bearbeitet am 2015-08-04 15:42 GMT]

Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
;) Aug 4, 2015

I've just solved the problem, I had to unistall and reinstall twice, restart the computer and, at least, choosing "administrator" I could open Trados and, finally, start working.

Thank you, Liselotte. It is curious we had the same problem almost at the same time...

Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Update Aug 4, 2015

I've just re-opened Trados and this time appeared the same window Liselotte spoke about, about connection to the SDLcloud, and now SDL Trados 2014 works normally

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 2014 doesn't work! Error: Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig.

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »