Thread poster: mirekk
mirekk
mirekk  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:06
English to Polish
+ ...
Nov 25, 2015

Hello,

I observed an issue with Term Recognition window in Studio 2015.
The window does not display termbase content. Same TBs are displayed correctly in Studio 2014.

What may be the problem?

Nora Diaz
Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 16:06
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Visibility? Nov 25, 2015

Do you mean the Term Recognition pane is not visible at all? If so, in the Editor view, try View - Reset Window Layout.

Another somewhat common occurrence is that the Term Recognition may be "hidden" behind the Termbase Search window. To double-check, make sure that the tab says "Term Recognition" and not "Termbase Search".

Your question doesn't give any more specifics, so I would start there, assuming that the termbases you need have been added to your project.

mirekk
mirekk  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:06
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I mean Nov 25, 2015

that the CONTENT of TB (suggested terms) does not show AT ALL in the Term Recognition window, despite the TB being open. And no, this is not because THERE ARE no suggestions. There sure are.
In Studio 2014 everything works great. Is there mayby, I don't know, any hidden "stimulus" for the Studio to display TB content in Term Recognition window (like sometimes with TMs)?

Nora Diaz
Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 16:06
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Reorganizing the termbase Nov 25, 2015

Have you tried reorganizing your termbase?

In case it helps, this explains how to do it: http://noradiaz.blogspot.mx/2013/09/studio-2014-termbase-needs-to-be.html

[Edited at 2015-11-25 15:44 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2015 issue

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »