Mihail Mateev
Mihail Mateev
Bulgaria
Local time: 23:16
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Feb 11, 2006

Hello!

Today I have noticed that all of my articles selected in 'Articles to read', are missing.

Is it possible someone to help me with this issue?

Thank you!

[Edited at 2006-02-15 08:53]

Elif Baykara Narbay
Elif Baykara Narbay  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 23:16
German to Turkish
+ ...
I don't know whether any solutions were provided Aug 2, 2015

but I have the same problem.

Jeff Whittaker
Jeff Whittaker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:16
Spanish to English
+ ...
What/where are "articles to read" Aug 3, 2015

I've been here 15 years and never heard of it. Sounds interesting though.

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Issue confirmed Aug 13, 2015

Hello Elif, and my apologies for a very late reply here, Mihail,

I confirm that I am unable to save articles using the "Add to 'Articles to Read'" feature, and have reported this error to development staff. I will be sure to update you here once a solution has been reached.

Hi Jeff, this is one of the options that appears when viewing a specific article in the Article Knowledgebase, on the right side
... See more
Hello Elif, and my apologies for a very late reply here, Mihail,

I confirm that I am unable to save articles using the "Add to 'Articles to Read'" feature, and have reported this error to development staff. I will be sure to update you here once a solution has been reached.

Hi Jeff, this is one of the options that appears when viewing a specific article in the Article Knowledgebase, on the right side of the page under the "Article Options" heading.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards,

Maria
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My 'Articles to read' are missing

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »