For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Estrategias para maximizar la eficacia de MS Office para memorias de traducción

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Estrategias para maximizar la eficacia de MS Office para memorias de traducción".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Gilda Sanchez
Gilda Sanchez  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
question May 29, 2014

if I cannot be present for the full course, I will be able to consult it one week later, ¿is this right?

Thank you. Gilda Sanchez [email protected]

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
question May 30, 2014

Gilda Sanchez wrote:

if I cannot be present for the full course, I will be able to consult it one week later, ¿is this right?

Hello Gilda,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The course will be recorded. Shortly after the webinar (within one working week), an email with training materials and link to the webinar video will be emailed to all registrations. You will have unlimited access to the video and handouts once they are released.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Gilda Sanchez
Gilda Sanchez  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
Estrategias para maximizar la eficacia de MS Office para memorias de traducción May 30, 2014

Hello Helen,
Yes, your reply helps a lot. I am very interested in this topic and I will probably not be present all the time. You had already helped me before.
Best regards,
Gilda

Phillip C
Phillip C
United States
Local time: 02:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
question Jul 26, 2014

Helen Shepelenko wrote:
I registered for the course but could not be present to see it live. I have already seen the video but I don't seem to be able to find where to get the documentation for the course like the Power Point presentation etc.
Gilda Sanchez wrote:

Hello Gilda,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The course will be recorded. Shortly after the webinar (within one working week), an email with training materials and link to the webinar video will be emailed to all registrations. You will have unlimited access to the video and handouts once they are released.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Estrategias para maximizar la eficacia de MS Office para memorias de traducción

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »