Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Translation agency issue: no NET60 payment for more than half a year!
Thread poster: jackal99
Michael Newton
Michael Newton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:35
Japanese to English
+ ...
business issues Jul 3, 2015

Hmm. It seems proz.com is morphing into the on-line comments section of the Guardian.

Dan Lucas
Dan Lucas  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:35
Member (2014)
Japanese to English
Comment is free, certainly Jul 4, 2015

Michael Newton wrote:
Hmm. It seems proz.com is morphing into the on-line comments section of the Guardian.

For it to be a convincing metamorphosis there'd have to be references to "Victorian" attitudes, white males and victim-blaming (or "punching down"). Then somebody would blame everything on the bankers, to widespread approval. And the cycle would repeat.

Dan

jackal99
jackal99
Japan
Local time: 08:35
TOPIC STARTER
Partial payment! Jul 8, 2015

To be fair with the agency, I have to say that the agency sent me a payment of almost $5000 today after all that bugging.

But wait... there's still $400+ of unpaid invoices! Well, I guess I have to wait a few more months.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation agency issue: no NET60 payment for more than half a year!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »