expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 01:00
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Many thanks! Jan 15, 2016

Many thanks to everyone for warning about this scammer.
When will they stop?!
I've got the same message yesterday.
I wonder where did they get my email address and my (real) full name...
Is it the same Hipay scammer?

AOL
AOL
United States
Local time: 17:00
Member (2005)
ICANN Resolution - Complaint about www.accent-on-languages.com Feb 8, 2016

FYI, see resolution from ICANN in regards to www.accent-on-languages.com:

The fake site should not be available anymore; if you are contacted by Accent on Languages and you are in doubt, please contact our office at +1-510-655-9470 and we will be glad to help you.

ACCENT ON LANGUAGES TEAM

---------------------------
Thank you for submitting a Whois Inaccura
... See more
FYI, see resolution from ICANN in regards to www.accent-on-languages.com:

The fake site should not be available anymore; if you are contacted by Accent on Languages and you are in doubt, please contact our office at +1-510-655-9470 and we will be glad to help you.

ACCENT ON LANGUAGES TEAM

---------------------------
Thank you for submitting a Whois Inaccuracy complaint concerning the domain name www.accent-on-languages.com. ICANN has reviewed and closed your complaint because:

- Based on the current Whois data, the domain was suspended when the complaint was received by ICANN, or the registrar demonstrated that it took reasonable steps to investigate the Whois inaccuracy claim by suspending, deleting, cancelling or otherwise deactivating the domain name.

ICANN considers this matter now closed. If you have reason to believe that your complaint should not be closed, please forward this e-mail along with any other relevant information to ICANN Contractual Compliance at [email protected] . ICANN will review your submission and, if appropriate, forward it to the registrar to ensure compliance.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Accent On Languages (Scam)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »