How to export to CRU file
Thread poster: Eccella
Eccella
Eccella
Singapore
Local time: 10:49
Dec 22, 2014

Dear Sir/Mdm,

This is the first time i am using Across as my client insisted it. It has been given me headach along the way. Now when i am finally at the end i am unable to export the file to CRU.

Do anyone have the steps to do it? I manage to export as TMX but not CRU which the client wants.

Version is Across 6.0

Help is really appreciated!!!

Regards,
Xiang long

Darius Sciuka
Darius Sciuka  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 05:49
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Deliver Tasks Dec 22, 2014

Hi,

Click on Deliver Tasks in the "What do you want to do?" panel. A Deliver Task Wizard will open with two options: upload the task directly to the client's server or create a CRU file and send it to the client manually. Select an appropriate option and follow onscreen directions. (I still use version 5.7 but I don't think they have changed this part much in the new version.)

Regards,
Darius

Alexander Somin
Alexander Somin
Local time: 05:49
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Start across as admitistrator Dec 22, 2014

Hi Eccella,

Sometimes it helps, if you start your across as administrator (right-click across icon and then run it as administrator).

Best wishes.

Liselotte K. de Hennig
Liselotte K. de Hennig  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 23:49
Spanish to German
+ ...
CRU-Export with Across 6.0 Dec 22, 2014

With Across 6.0 you select the Dashboard and there you'll find the Check-out Wizzard, where you can decide whether you want to upload the translation as CWU-file or generate a CRU-file to send it for example attached to a mail.

Kind regards
Liselotte

Andrzej Lejman
Andrzej Lejman  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 04:49
Member (2004)
German to Polish
+ ...
Just abandon Across. Dec 24, 2014

This is the worst CAT tool ever.

Kathryn Litherland
Traducendo Co. Ltd

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to export to CRU file

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »