Daniela Colombo
Daniela Colombo
Italy
Local time: 15:35
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 4, 2015

Hi all,

I am a native italian translator (since year 2000). As we've abundantly discussed, being a translator, in Italy, is no profession (like: "what do you do?" - "I'm a translator" - "Seriously, I mean: what's your job?").

I heard our skills are better appreciated abroad and would like to get a recognition in any Country where the official language is one of the following:

* English
* Spanish
* German
* French
* Portuguese
... See more
Hi all,

I am a native italian translator (since year 2000). As we've abundantly discussed, being a translator, in Italy, is no profession (like: "what do you do?" - "I'm a translator" - "Seriously, I mean: what's your job?").

I heard our skills are better appreciated abroad and would like to get a recognition in any Country where the official language is one of the following:

* English
* Spanish
* German
* French
* Portuguese
* Italian (e.g. Swiss)

Thanx for your feedback and...enjoy the words which will be floating around your head!

cheers,

Daniela
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Worldwide Recognition

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »